Unparalleled breadth and depth of knowledge
With 800 Epic experts, we have Epic expertise across every application. Our consultants average 10 years of experience and five certifications. In addition, 60 percent of our consultants are former Epic employees, and the remaining 40 percent come from a clinical, operational, or IT background providing comprehensive industry experience. Our team brings experience and lessons learned from supporting hundreds of go-lives.
Proactive improvements and root cause analysis
Your Nordic team will also suggest improvements to your Epic system and supporting processes based on root cause analysis of tickets, work in the system, ticket trends, aggregated experiences, and individual expertise. Ultimately, your Nordic team will help you with continual process and system improvement, including decreasing potential issue and maintenance needs and creating a better system in support of patient care, end user experience, and the financial health of your system.
ITIL® foundation with quick ticket resolution
Nordic adopts the framework and best practices of ITIL®, the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. Nordic uses ITIL® to unite all areas of the business in delivering value-driven IT services, and does continuous measuring, monitoring, and optimizing to ensure perpetual alignment between business strategy and ITIL® best practices. This alignment allows our team to ramp up quickly with both terminology and toolsets. In addition, our go-live service is designed to provide quick ticket resolution. We can work within your framework of end user service levels and have a proven track record of results.